Question: I am trying to apply for Nexus and it’s asking me for a PayPal account? I do not have a PayPal account, nor do I wish to have one. I have entered a credit card account along with all pertinent information. Why do I still have to pay via PayPal?
Answer: The process for filing a NEXUS application can be complicated and lengthy as it must comply with several government requirements. If you wish to apply for NEXUS through Easy NEXUS Canada a PayPal account is required to pay our service fee. If you do not have your own PayPal account, you can use a family member or friends account with their permission. Your credit card information is obtained to pay the mandatory US government fee for background and security checks when we submit your application to the government.
Easy NEXUS Canada are specialist consultants in NEXUS Canada applications and we make the application process fast and easy.
- We help you choose the right travel program for you
- We create your login.gov registration
- We give you the best customer service
- All questions answered by email within 24 business hours
- No crashing online forms
- Clear information and simple language, no complicated government jargon
- We prepare you for your interview
- Advice on documents required for applications and interviews
- Assistance with application denials
- Advice on criminal records and convictions
- Advice on visa requirements
However, if apply for you NEXUS card on your own you do not need a PayPal account. You can pay the US government fee for background and security checks by credit card when you submit your application. If you wish to apply directly please visit the Official website of the Department of Homeland Security. Please keep in mind, you will not receive any acknowledgements from the government about your NEXUS application. One simple error in your application can result in your application being denied.