NEXUS makes it easy for Canadians! Canadian NEXUS is fast and easy. You can apply for your child NEXUS card Canada online. The child NEXUS card is valid for 5 years.
Easy NEXUS Canada are NEXUS child application experts. Our NEXUS child application checking, and processing service makes your life easier. We do the hard work for you! We take care of your NEXUS child application and our rapid customer care is second to none. You can relax knowing that your NEXUS application for children is completely accurate and error free. Think about it; this can take hours of our valuable time and one simple error can result in your child’s application being denied after waiting months!
We’re not the government, but we make your NEXUS child application process fast and easy. If you prefer to apply for NEXUS yourself, you can apply here.
NEXUS For Children Requirements Canada
When you apply for your child NEXUS Canada membership, it must comply with government requirements:
- Your child NEXUS applicant must be under 18 years, otherwise they must apply as an adult and pay the adult NEXUS price.
- Your child must be a Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident or a US citizen or permanent resident;
- Your child must have a clear record with law enforcement, customs and immigration;
- Your child must all attend a 30-minute NEXUS interview at a NEXUS enrolment center of your choice. When your child is approved for NEXUS Canada, your NEXUS child card will be mailed to you within 7 – 10 working days after your interview.
- Your child must have resided in Canada or the USA for the last 3 years;
- If you are a single, separated or divorced parent, you must have written and notarized consent from the other parent.
Important Information For NEXUS Child Applicants:
If you are traveling with a child, always carry a notarized letter of consent and authorization to take the child out of the country. This letter must include the parents or legal guardian’s full name, address and phone number.