NEXUS Application Processing Time For Canada
Here’s the Canada NEXUS application time in simple steps:
- Fill out the Canada NEXUS application form online
- Your NEXUS card application is error checked and processed with the government (within 1 business day, if the application is error free)
- Your NEXUS pass application is sent to government agencies for background checks (wait time up to 12 weeks – sometimes longer)
- We send you details of how to manage and monitor your NEXUS card application
- Conditional Approval stage (if your background checks are in order, you are invited for a NEXUS interview. It can take up to 12 weeks to reach NEXUS Conditional Approval). NEXUS interview wait times (vary between enrollment centers and can take up to 12 weeks)
- Receive your NEXUS pass in the mail (10 – 14 days after a successful NEXUS interview)
To apply for your NEXUS pass Canada you need to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. You should be a low risk traveler with clean record with immigration, law enforcement and customs. NEXUS membership is valid for 5 years.
Applying directly is complicated & time consuming. We do the hard work for you. We deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf. Our unique NEXUS application form is fast and easy with no government jargon.